Wednesday 22 April 2009

Hells Mouth & St.Gothian

After spending an hour and a half of good photography time in the vets as our dog who was , quoted by me "Being A Wimp", I was eager to get some shots to post tonight before it was too dark. Anyway getting to Marazion just after 7pm I headed down to the right of the reserve by the waters edge where the Swallows and Sand Martins were swirling around the water getting their tea (Lucky things). A bird singing in the tree made me think Cetti's Warbler so as I was about to take a photo I glanced down to see "NO CARD" being displayed on the camera screen. So after failing to get any pics to post tonight I had to post the "Not very good pics" from yesterday.





After watching the ??? bird on the tree for a while I thought I'll look in the bird book when I get home, But after looking in the book the only bird that it could of been was a sedge warbler but I can't be sure so no life tick today.

3 comments:

  1. Fulmars are notoriously difficult to photograph.Looks like a good effort to me.
    Sam

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks good to me also. Nice shots Ashley.

    ReplyDelete
  3. And me :-)
    Don't be so hard on the dog Ashley - he's cute and the best friend you will ever have :-)

    ReplyDelete