Friday 13 March 2009

Work Experience and Photo's.

Does anyone know anybody who would take me for work experience for my school in June. I would like to do something with photography (anything will do) even if it is helping out in a shop or preferably out taking photo's.

I'm unsure on the date but I think it is the week beginning 8th of June. Please comment or email me at ashhugo@tiscali.co.uk if you or anyone you know would let me work for you/them for the week.

See you at optics day at Stithians on Sunday.

Ash




3 comments:

  1. You could try your local photographer. They might be able to take you on!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah There are a few people I could ask.
    Hows your blog going?
    You haven't posted anything recently
    Ash

    ReplyDelete
  3. The blog is going great mate! Thanks, Since ive been on your site ive had 4 followers!! I dont really get to go out very much due to college and me refereeing on a weekend! It doesnt leave any time for me to get out!
    Easter is coming up and im going down to wales! So hopfully ill get out! Target birds will be; Pufin, Gilimot, Black Gulimot, And some divers!! I also want to get Short -eared - owl so i might be getting on bird gudies and get the map out!!

    Great blog mate!!

    ReplyDelete